Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Get the facts about menorrhagia, including the causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. James Romine
Dr. James Romine, MD, FACOG is a Doctor primarily located in Johnson, AR, with another office in Fayetteville, AR. He has 48 years of experience. His specialties include Gynecology and Obstetrics and Gynecology. Dr. Romine is affiliated with Fayetteville City Hospital, NW Medical Center Washington County and Northwest Medical Center Willow Creek Womens Hospi. Dr. Romine has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. James Romine has the following 2 specialties
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of disorders of the female reproductive system (gynecologist). Many physicians specialize in both of these fields in order to provide complete overall health services to women at every stage of life.
Dr. James Romine has the following 2 expertise
- Hot Flashes
Dr. James Romine is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 9
After seeing him for 10 years for many gynecological issues, he performed a hysterectomy to finally rid me of endometriosis. After the surgery, he stuck a one size fits all estrogen patch on me and sent me home. At several follow up visits, he refused to believe that I was still in pain, and that I felt like I was going out of my mind emotionally. He very rudely called me a "poster child for an anti-depressant" and refused to adjust my hormones. After finding a new doctor, I discovered my hormones were WAY out of balance, and the endo was still there. He put me through a lot of pain for nothing, and refused to take any responsibility for it. Whatever you do, DO NOT become his patient!
Dr. Romine is the best doctor EVER. Trust him completely!
Patients' Choice Award (2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2013)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2010)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Dr. Romine is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Fayetteville City Hospital
NW Medical Center Washington County
Northwest Medical Center Willow Creek Womens Hospi
48 Years Experience
University of Arkansas
Graduated in 1965
Dr. James Romine accepts the following insurance providers.
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry PPO - TN
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. James Romine in this video.
Dr. James Romine is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Johnson, AR.