Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
About James C Romine
James C Romine is a Doctor primarily located in Fayetteville, AR.James C Romine has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
James C Romine has the following 2 expertise
- Hot Flashes
Showing 5 of 9
After seeing him for 10 years for many gynecological issues, he performed a hysterectomy to finally rid me of endometriosis. After the surgery, he stuck a one size fits all estrogen patch on me and sent me home. At several follow up visits, he refused to believe that I was still in pain, and that I felt like I was going out of my mind emotionally. He very rudely called me a "poster child for an anti-depressant" and refused to adjust my hormones. After finding a new doctor, I discovered my hormones were WAY out of balance, and the endo was still there. He put me through a lot of pain for nothing, and refused to take any responsibility for it. Whatever you do, DO NOT become his patient!
Patients' Choice Award (2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2013)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2010)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsJames C Romine MD, 2455 E Boston Mountain Vw, Fayetteville, AR
Take a minute to learn about James C Romine in Fayetteville, AR, in this video.
James C Romine is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Fayetteville, AR.