Dr. James Roy Is this you?

3.3

Have you seen Dr. James Roy?

10 + years

Posted on January 10th, 2017

The man really knows his job and people , if you are tired of missing sleep call him and be prepared for a life altering experience.

Posted on December 30th, 2015

Great doctor

Posted on April 29th, 2015

I am currently being treated for sleep apnea by Dr. Roy and have been extremely happy with the improvements in my quality of life. Dr. Roy was very easy to talk to and took plenty of time to explain my diagnosis and options for treatment. He ultimately gave me the option of choosing either CPAP therapy or using an oral appliance based off of my sleep study results. I now successfully use CPAP ( which I was surprised to find that I could tolerate given my concerns of claustrophobia) and decided to later purchase an oral appliance for traveling. The CPAP clinic staff and nurse practitioners have been very helpful in clinic and over the phone to answer any questions or concerns as well. Ultimately, I now sleep better, wake easier, have more energy, and have lower blood pressure since working with Dr. Roy. He is extremely knowledgable and truly is the expert in sleep medicine! If you want the best, Dr. Roy is your man!

Above and Beyond

Posted on April 21st, 2015

I called Roy Sleep Medicine and asked if they could see me and I was in the office that afternoon for my initial visit. While the office was busy I never felt like a number on a chart but rather a person. Dr. Roy sat down and took the time to explain everything of my condition and different treatment plans and options. My treatment needed to be with a CPAP machine but and this was all new to me. He and his staff answered all my questions and fitted me with everything. Not only did they do this but they also billed everything to insurance on my behalf as well. Then, they called a couple days later just to make sure everything was going well. It was great being able to deal with only one office and not having to go to a medical supply store but more than that it was a breath of fresh air to deal with such a friendly, caring and knowledgeable provider and staff.

Posted on December 18th, 2014

Dr. Roy has changed my life !!!!! Thanks so much....

Referred Patience

Posted on December 17th, 2014

Bottom line up front… Dr. Roy is really a (“used car”) salesman for SomnoDent sleep apnea appliances. He is not interested at all in recommending the use of or improving the utilization of the CPAC machine. It is clear that he make his living off of the number of folks he can get to use these devices. If you can get pass the sale pitch, the sleep apnea appliances are a valid alternative that should be considered by those of us who suffer from sleep apnea. Do your research, I did.

Thank God for Dr. Roy

Posted on July 23rd, 2014

I have seen Dr. Roy 4 times and had a sleep study done. Dr. Roy is very thourough and a pleasent person to be around. I love his staff and nurses, they are always so nice and like to laugh, which makes me feel comfortable but theyare also very professional.

Thank Goodness!!

Posted on October 11th, 2013

My 9 year old son has had sleep issues for years. After being diagnosed with apnea, I continued to have concerns about the quality of his sleep and his perpetual behavior of a tired and overstressed child. Two sleep doctors (both pediatric) told me that he only had apnea and that I needed to have him evaluated for other issues. One did a narcolepsy study which was a horrible experience. Dr. Roy immediately made a connection with my son. He listened to both of us. He diagnosed narcolepsy (after testing) and has been with us every step of the way in this journey. He has called me at home and talked to me, he has been supportive, and he has gone out of his way to ensure that my son is getting the best possible care. His staff is likewise fabulous. I have seen many, many doctors over the years. Dr. Roy is truly one of the very best.

Posted on May 20th, 2010

I've had three visits with Dr. Roy. I always have to wait beyond my appointment time. Front desk seemed rude, but his nurse was fine. I always feel he is rushing in and out, even though he did dicuss options and follow-up plans with me. I still felt rushed.

Posted on November 21st, 2017