Dr. James Runnels Is this you?

2.3

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. James Runnels?

Dr. Runnels provided a HORRBLE emergency room experience!

Posted on August 31st, 2010

I was thoroughly disappointed in a recent experience with Dr. Runnels in the Oschner Hospital Emergency Room near Oneal Lane in Baton Rouge. We tried our best to be patient and calm during this frustrating process. He was rude, abrasive, condescending and unconcerned. When trying to explain to him my husband's issue, he cut me off several times and treated us with absolutely NO compassion.I have NEVER ever seen a doctor behave in that matter and was very displeased. I was totally disappointed and will not use Oschner Hospital for this reason.

Unacceptable Help From This Man

Posted on June 23rd, 2010

While on vacation my son had a minor ear infection. Dr. Runnels spent less than 60 seconds with us and gave my son motrin. 6 Months later I received a bill for $690 from this doctor. This was never sent to my insurance, only to me. Could it be because it was charged not in good faith and I was from out of town????????

Posted on March 29th, 2012