Dr. James Hartley Is this you?

2.0

Neutral

Very rude

Posted on July 21st, 2015

My Daughter went to the emergemcy care facility in Jefferstontown and this doctor repeatly accused her of smoking pot. Went as far to say he smelt it on her. I assure I know my daughter very well she is involved in church and had sent the day at a sunday school party with us. So I know for a fact he was way off base.

Posted on November 8th, 2011

Dr. Hartley has no bed side manner, he is a very nervous person and seems to be confused when treating patients. This was the worst doctor I have ever encountered. I do believe it is time for this man to retire.

mom of patient

Posted on May 1st, 2010

Inefficient care in emergency department causing ongoing outpatient treatment of my sons injury.

Posted on September 16th, 2014