The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Facial Wrinkles and Lines Find out what causes facial wrinkles and lines.
- Head and Neck Cancer Facts about head and neck cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Non-Healing Wounds Facts about non-healing wounds, including different types & causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. James S Hoyt has the following 1 specialty
- Plastic Surgery
A plastic surgery specialist is a physician with extensive training in the execution of plastic surgery procedures.
Plastic surgery is the use of surgical procedures to rebuild or reshape injured or misshapen body parts. Congenital defects, such as a cleft lip or palate, can be corrected by a plastic surgery specialist. Injuries sustained during auto accidents also may require the services of a plastic surgery specialist. These procedures fall under the category of reconstructive plastic surgery.
The other category of plastic surgery is cosmetic plastic surgery. Plastic surgery specialists often perform procedures like breast augmentation, face lifts, tummy tucks, liposuction, and lip injection as elective surgeries for patients who wish to make aesthetic improvements.
Dr. James S Hoyt has the following 6 expertise
- Skin Cancer
- Reconstructive Surgery
- Hair Restoration
- Cosmetic Surgery
- Laser Resurfacing
Dr. James S Hoyt has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. James S Hoyt is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 35
Very happy paid up front then after the surgery he never fallowed up he was late three times then never showed up on the thrird his office couldn't even find him my husband and I walked out as the employees were very sorry I have so many issues with my procedures numbness in face still have stitches that surface till this day my ears that were balanced now my earrings have to be hidden and have discoloration in skin I feel this was the worst experience in my life and still suffer from this mental physical emotional he's some one I'd think about never to see if you want compassion and courtesy of your time and financial well being I'd love to find someone that understands and looking for another near to resolve my experience
Dr Hoyt had done a lower face lift on me which didn't stay , about 8 or 9 months later he did another face lift ( lower ) but did even MORE work then what I had originally paid , plus dr Hoyt didn't charge me , I'm not the type of women that would spend that kind of money on myself and dr Hoyt new that and did an awesome job the 2nd time ð
What an amazing experience I've had with Dr. Hoyt and the entire staff... Loved the work they did for me...I would recommend highly recommend him/them. They are all wonderful human beings with great heart and great skill ....can't get much better than than that.... And as Arnold Schwarzenegger said in the movie Terminator... "I'll be back".....and I will.
On-Time Doctor Award (2014, 2015, 2016, 2018)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2012, 2013, 2015)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2008, 2009, 2012, 2013)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
32 Years Experience
Loyola University Chicago Stritch School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1986
University Of South Florida College Of Medicine
Dr. James S Hoyt accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna HMO Deductible Plan CA only
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Blue Cross California
- BC CA California Care Small Group HMO
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Small Group
- Blue Cross CA Advantage PPO Preferred DirectAccess Plus
- Blue Cross CA California Care Large Group HMO
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Individual
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Large Group
- Blue Cross CA Pathway X PPO
- Blue Cross CA Select HMO
- Blue Cross CA Select PPO
- Blue Cross CA Select Plus HMO
Blue Shield California
- BS CA Platinum 90 PPO
- Blue Shield CA Bronze 60 PPO SHOP
- Blue Shield CA Bronze Full PPO 4500
- Blue Shield CA PPO
- Blue Shield CA Silver 70 PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Health Net CA HMO Employer Group
- Health Net CA HMO Whole Care Network
- Health Net CA Individual and Family PPO
- Health Net CA PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- PHCS PPO Kaiser
- UHC West SignatureValue Alliance
Locations & DirectionsJames Spencer Hoyt Md, 1541 Florida Ave Ste 304, Modesto, CA
Dr. James S Hoyt is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Modesto, CA.