Dr. James S Logan Jr Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. James S Logan Jr?

You are not treated like a number , he cares about his patients. Dr. Logan will take all the time you need and listens ..

A Very Caring Physician

I have seen Dr. Logan for several years now. I am so pleased with the care and concern he provides for me. I feel like when Dr. Logan has a genuine love for his patients and he treats them not like another number, by taking the time to talk with his patients to find out how they are really feeling and if they have any concerns. We need more doctors like Dr. James Logan.The office staff are very professional. Thanks for a job well done.

Mrs.

I love the way this doctor treats his patients in that he takes time to answer questions, shows compassion in the death of a loved one, shows joy with ...

Rural Health Physician Provides Excellent Care

It has been a task to locate a family practictioner that truly cares about his patients and their well being. I have been a patient of Dr. Logan for more than five years. He and his nurse, Linda, are simply the best. They are but a phone call away and will see you just in case as a walk-in. My overall health has improved dramatically under his care. Albeit, I am not the very best patient and I don't always follow the rules, he has more than improved my views and quality of life. Great physician, knowledgable and the friendliest bedside manner that is straight talk but presented in a caring positive manner. I would not trade him in on any other model!

Dr. James S Logan Jr is similar to the following 2 Doctors near Marshall, TX.