Dr. James Marsh Is this you?

3.4

Have you seen Dr. James Marsh?

Derotational Osteotomy for femural ante version both legs

Posted on February 6th, 2012

Dr. Marsh diagnosed and performed the corrective surgery on our 7 year old daughter. Dr. Marsh is a wonderful doctor and surgeon. He spent as much time as we needed and we never felt hurried. We could take as much of his time as we needed. Some appointments included as much as 20 minutes just talking with us about the condition and the surgery and recovery. The examinations were always thorough. The aftercare was outstanding. Our daughter recovered very quickly and perfectly far exceeding our expectations and the expectations of the physical therapists. Two weeks after surgery she was walking on her own. Two months after surgery she was running around. 6 months after surgery she was better than before. He is a brilliant doctor and I truly wish all doctors were like him. His office staff is a bit disorganized but that should not impact your decision to select him. He is outstanding, caring, thorough, and even after the surgery, my daughter looks forward to seeing him.

Our Experience

Posted on January 5th, 2011

My family has been under the care of Dr. Marsh for approx. 12 years with my daughter being diagnosed with scoliosis in second grade. My son has had problems as well and both kids love Dr. Marsh. He is very caring, patient, and talks with the kids as if they were his only patients. He has given us his cell phone number in order for us to have access to him 24/7 after both surgeries (one on each child). And, he has helped me with the pain in my hands, even though it is not his specialty. He has such a great bedside manner and I would follow him anywhere he goes to obtain care for my children. I respect him enough to also ask for referrals to other doctors when needed. I have never encountered a doctor like this. I wish they all loved what they do as much as he does.Cathy

Top Doc in his Specialty

Posted on May 20th, 2010

Dr. Marsh is not only a highly-skilled orthopaedic surgeon but an extraordinarily kind and patient man as well. He has treated both my son and me with a great deal of respect -- never, ever talked down to us as if we didn't have a clue and explained every step of every procedure until we were both comfortable. Lynn, the doctor's medical assistant, is right on top of everything and if she doesn't know the answer to our (many) questions, she'll consult with the doctor and one of them gets back to you quickly. Our pediatrician recommended Dr. Marsh, telling us, "He's a little bit of a drive, and you might not be able to get in to see him right away, but he's the best and it's worth it." She was right.

Posted on August 31st, 2009

Dr Marsh is a FANTASTIC Dr and surgeon. Not only does he take his time with you but he gets to know you as well as the injury. If only every Dr was as professional and as good as he is.

Posted on September 6th, 2017