Dr. James Martin Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. James Martin?

Owner of business

Posted on May 2nd, 2016

Great Dr. Very pleasant personality. Replaced both my knees,different times, and was back to work in no time flat!!!! Recommend him often!

Replaced both knees at different times. Is a superbly skilled Surgeon

Posted on October 5th, 2012

Don't bother!

Posted on November 13th, 2011

The office wait was a little long but the office staff were very nice. As far as Dr. Martin goes, I felt as though I was bothering him and he was more interested in his little hand held computer and didn't hardly make any eye contact. He seen my past medical history and heard why I was there and just quickly made a diagnosis based on that. As far as a physical exam goes, he may as well not have bothered. I went there because I had had been in occupational therapy for over two months and wasn't improving in some areas. My occupational therapist also disagreed with his diagnosis! I'm sorry but my occupational therapist knows! I would never recommend this guy to anyone EVER! He doesn't care!

Posted on October 1st, 2015