Get the facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent Coronary artery angioplasty with stent facts, including who needs it.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Deep Vein Thrombosis Facts about deep vein thrombosis (DVT), including symptoms & causes.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. James Miller
Dr. James Miller, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Athens, GA, with another office in Athens, GA. He has 41 years of experience. His specialties include Cardiovascular Disease and Internal Medicine. Dr. Miller is affiliated with Athens Regional Medical Center, St Mary's Hospital of Athens and Ocala Regional Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. James Miller has the following 2 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. James Miller has the following 5 expertise
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Dr. James Miller has 2 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. James Miller is Board Certified in 2 specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 5
I have been with dr. miller two years .He was fine when I didn't have any problem but now it is a different story he does not spend time with you .I was told he has about fifteen min for each person. One time I was crying when he left and he came back and said are you alright . Turn around again and left I was crying how could have been alright I ask for another dr. in his office call the office manger eleven times and wrote a letter to her and never got an answer from her but I have to say he got great nurses he is lucky because without them I don't thing he would be able to do his job
Dr. Miller is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Athens Regional Medical Center
St Mary's Hospital of Athens
Ocala Regional Medical Center
Athens Reg Med Ctr, Athens, Ga
St. Mary's Hospital
St Marys Healthcare System
Munroe Regional Medical Center
41 Years Experience
Emory University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1972
Grady Memorial Hospital
Dr. James Miller accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem Blue Open Access POS Alternate Network
- BCBS GA Blue Choice HMO
- BCBS GA Blue Choice PPO
- BCBS GA Blue Open Access POS
- BCBS GA BlueChoice Option POS
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. James Miller in this video.
Dr. James Miller is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Athens, GA.