Dr. James Miller Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. James Miller?

wrong dr.

Posted on May 3rd, 2013

I have been with dr. miller two years .He was fine when I didn't have any problem but now it is a different story he does not spend time with you .I was told he has about fifteen min for each person. One time I was crying when he left and he came back and said are you alright . Turn around again and left I was crying how could have been alright I ask for another dr. in his office call the office manger eleven times and wrote a letter to her and never got an answer from her but I have to say he got great nurses he is lucky because without them I don't thing he would be able to do his job

Favorite Doctor

Posted on November 2nd, 2012

Dr. Miller is an awesome doctor! He is extremely intelligent, very attentitive, very compassionate and caring. He takes a lot of time with me and is very thorough. I would recommend him to anyone.

Posted on April 19th, 2016