Dr. James Richard Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. James Richard?

Dr Richard

LOVE the man - went to him for 20+ years. Excellent physician who takes time with his patients. I don't know if he's surfaced and practicing someplace else as yet. I hope so and I will continue to keep watching for him. Please post if anyone know anything.

disappointed long time patient

I've been a patient of Dr. Richards since 20032and thought he was very good at diagnosing and treating my ailments along the way. However, in the last few years it seems he's tuned out my concerns during my annual checkups. 1.5 years ago I pointed out a spot on my face that would not heal and it was totally dismissed as being nothing. 15 months later I learned it was a basal cell carcinoma, and it could easily have been noted during the appointment. Instead it was missed and continued to grow for a long period of time before being correctly noted and diagnosed. I do feel he has very good bedside and diagnostic skills but have sensed a distance (maybe a lack of interest?) in the last couple years.

LOVE this doc. I've been going to him for 20+ yrs. I do hope he's taking time off then coming back somewhere. If anyone hears where he is or has info, please post!

Where has Dr. Richard gone?

I love Dr. Richard! I was broken-hearted when I called at Exempla, and they said that he was no longer there...does anyone know where he is practicing? The receptionist said they'd be sending out a notice, but I haven't got one yet. Dr. Richard, hope you're OK!

MY DOC FOR 15 YEARS - AND MANY MORE

I have a serious medical problem that requires me to see a lot of other specialists, so unfortunately, I've seen a lot of doctors over many years. None are as good as my great GP, Dr. Richard. He takes the time to talk about the problem I came in for, and gives great suggestions to keep it from coming back. He's really got a great attitude and wants to 'Serve You' as he told me once. Ask him about his bee hives!