The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Alopecia Alopecia facts; different types of hair loss & what can cause it.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Facial Wrinkles and Lines Find out what causes facial wrinkles and lines.
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Lyme Disease Facts about lyme disease; where it’s found and stages of the disease
- Non-Healing Wounds Facts about non-healing wounds, including different types & causes.
- Psoriasis Learn about the symptoms of different types of psoriasis.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. James S Trimble MD
Dr. James S Trimble, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Tampa, FL, with another office in Tallahassee, FL. He has 9 years of experience. His specialties include Dermatology. He speaks English.
Dr. James S Trimble has 2 locations
Dr. James S Trimble has the following 1 specialty
A dermatologist is a doctor who has extensive training and knowledge of the skin, scalp, hair and nails and treats conditions that affect those areas. These doctors will evaluate any abnormality, blemish or lesion on the skin in order to determine the cause and will determine a course of treatment.
Dermatologists provide patients with full body scans in order to identify any signs that are indicative of an illness that requires treatment, such as skin cancer. These specialists may also provide cosmetic services, such as mole removal, scar diminishing treatments and even botox and face lifts.
Dr. James S Trimble has the following 5 expertise
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Skin Cancer
- Acne Rosacea
Showing 1 of 1
Self-verified patient of Dr. James S Trimble - Posted on October 17th, 2017
9 Years Experience
Upstate Medical University Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
Graduated in 2009
Locations & Directions
Dr. James S Trimble is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Tampa, FL.