Dr. James H Sabiers Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. James H Sabiers?

Not a Caring Physician

Doctor and group advertise they are "there for you" and treat you like family but my experience with them was nothing like this. My sweet elderly family member was treated as if they didn't exist, with long waits in the exam rooms, mean medical assistants, and oncology nurses that switch patients and treating you even when they said they wouldn't. When we walked out of that office for the last time, after being told there was no hope, no one even said good bye to us and no follow up. You are just seen as another walking death and slush fund for overpriced chemotherapy. Avoid.

He gave me an MRI as I had some concerns w/mamogram and I really appreciated his concern and understanding, but I did have to keep asking for it, eventually, I got it. Thank you very much.

Overall impression of Doctor and practice is extremely poor. He didn't seem concerned with the cancer or helping to beat it. He never would say anything positive or encouraging and basically wrote us off by doing marginal minimal care and letting the cancer spread without doing anything at all for months. He also would say really curt negative things. Didn't even seem to remember problems and issues from the last visit. Staff was really bad and rude most of the time. Where is the patient-centered care??? Just talk on your pretty hospital brochures? We are facing death, care or retire. Find someone who cares about you personally and your well-being and who wants to do everything to help you live, which isn't him. If I could give him and his practice negative stars, I would.

I would recommend Dr. Sabiers to anyone. I am now a 12 year breast cancer survivor.

Dr. Sabier is an excellent doctor who treat his patients like "real" people and not just patients, he spends a lot of time with you and fully explain everything to you, not at you. Extremely gentle and caring

Talking with Dr Sabiers is easy, he seems attentive and not rushed. Found him kind and thoughtful. There are long waiting times but staff is cautious.

DVT

I was pregnant with twins and admitted to the hospital with DVT in my right leg. He kept up with my treatment that was started and kept me informed on what he was doing. He had me doing weekly blood draws and then let me know what I needed to do. He then saw me in his office once a month for a check up. When I moved out of state he kept me on as a patient till I was able to find another one. Only problem I have with him is he sometimes makes you feel stupid. Overall very good Dr and very courteous and knowable.

Execellent patient care and cutting edge knowledge

He is very patient in answering all my questions, is up on all the latest research. He is conscientious about contacting patients personally about important test results