Dr. James Salander Is this you?

3.6

Have you seen Dr. James Salander?

Rude and not helpful

Posted on July 27th, 2017

He was extremely rude, not at all helpful and couldn't provide any advice on how to help with my legs. I have problems with circulation in my legs and had one vein burst in my lower left calf during pregnancy. I went to him after I had my baby to see what could be done. His advice - "lose weight". The appointment didn't last longer than two minutes. Went to a second doctor who gave a proper diagnosis and shamed Dr. Salander for his behavior and said it is "widely known" he is abrasive and rude to patients. Avoid this guy like the plague.

pain , varicose veins

Posted on March 20th, 2013

he is rude , inpatient and not clear in giving a diagnosis

Posted on March 23rd, 2012

He's a really friendly and good doctor. I like him a lot. I definitely recommend him to anyone looking for a good vascular surgeon.

Excellent Doctor

Posted on March 1st, 2012

Dr. Salander is very friendly and warm and is an excellent doctor. He explains everything very clearly and patiently.

Outstanding

Posted on February 2nd, 2012

Dr. Salander is not only knowledgable but also patient and caring. He spent an enormous amount of time with his patients and their family members. By the end of our time together I flet he was part of the family. We totally trusted his guidance and care.

Excellent Doctor

Posted on February 2nd, 2012

He is a very good doctor, explains everything really clearly, and is very nice and friendly. He really cares about his patients.

Awful

Posted on October 22nd, 2011

Dr. Salander is very rude. He resented that I asked him why he recommended a particular treatment for my leg problem and told me "Go to someone else then" when I asked him simple questions. I did go to someone else who answered my questions and asked if I had more! Stay away from Dr. Salander.

EVLT

Posted on August 25th, 2009

Dr. Salander performed EVLT on my left leg on May. I am very pleased with the results and the professionalism of both him and his staff. He was very thorough in his follow ups. Highly recommended.

Posted on June 1st, 2009

Dr. Salander was rude and abrasive when giving his diagnosis which was based on looking at my legs for about 2 minutes. I left his office feeling there was no hope for my condition. A second opinion is needed after seeing this doctor.

Posted on March 7th, 2017