Dr. James B Saltz Is this you?

3.4

Have you seen Dr. James B Saltz?

Wonderful Doctor and Highly Concerned About His Patients

I have been going to Dr. Saltz for several years. Before Dr. Saltz I went to Dr. Justice. Dr. Saltz and his staff have been great! They show much concern about the health and welfare of me. Anytime I have an issue Dr. Saltz takes as much time as needed to fully discuss the issue and we come to a mutual agreement to any future treatments. He is a great individual and wonderful doctor.

If you are looking for a puppet...

We have an ailing mother (65 years old) whose health continues to decline. She can hardly walk and has many other ailments. My sibling and I went to her last appointment with her to see and talk to Dr Saltz. We asked for blood work and mentioned several symptoms she has been having. We pushed for several ROUTINE tests that hadn't been performed. I also asked him about maybe seeing about stay in a rehab facility to help her regain strength to be able to walk again without severe pain. His response was, "My brain is just too full. I can't think about this right now." What the heck? This is MY mother! I am a concerned family member! A test result did come back that showed an issue and he was concerned enough to send her into the hospital. BUT...he doesn't even see his patients in the hospital. He has another doctor who isn’t even involved with the patients care at all. Obviously he isn't really concerned THAT much. I would NEVER recommend Dr. Saltz to anyone but the AMA. We are hoping to have her out of his "care" soon.

Dr. Saltz is always professional and courteous. He spends time with you and always addresses questions and concerns. I would highly recommend Dr. Saltz to friends and family.