Get the important facts about acne, including the different types and what causes it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Alopecia Alopecia facts; different types of hair loss & what can cause it.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Facial Wrinkles and Lines Find out what causes facial wrinkles and lines.
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Lyme Disease Facts about lyme disease; where it’s found and stages of the disease
- Non-Healing Wounds Facts about non-healing wounds, including different types & causes.
- Psoriasis Learn about the symptoms of different types of psoriasis.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. James T Sandwich
Dr. James T Sandwich, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Fayetteville, GA, with another office in Fayetteville, GA. He has 27 years of experience. His specialties include Dermatology. Dr. Sandwich is affiliated with Piedmont Fayette Hospital, Wellstar Spalding Regional Hospital and Southern Regional Medical Center. Dr. Sandwich has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. James T Sandwich has the following 1 specialty
A dermatologist is a doctor who has extensive training and knowledge of the skin, scalp, hair and nails and treats conditions that affect those areas. These doctors will evaluate any abnormality, blemish or lesion on the skin in order to determine the cause and will determine a course of treatment.
Dermatologists provide patients with full body scans in order to identify any signs that are indicative of an illness that requires treatment, such as skin cancer. These specialists may also provide cosmetic services, such as mole removal, scar diminishing treatments and even botox and face lifts.
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Dermal Fillers
- Atopic Dermatitis
- Psoriasis (Papulosquamous Skin Diseases)
- Basal Cell
- Eczema (Eczematous Skin Diseases)
- Psoriatic Arthritis
- Actinic Keratosis
- Skin Biopsy
- Skin Cancer
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 48
My husband had a "suspicious" spot on his head. We made an appointment with Dr. Sandwich at his Griffin Office. I can NOT say enough good about this experience! His staff is highly professional, he has the greatest bedside manner I have ever seen! My wish is that he had chosen to go into General Practice! This was undoubtedly the best interaction I have ever experienced with any sort of physician! Highly recommend!
Everyone in the office seemed happy and pleasant. Very busy but not chaotic. The doctor was personable, and listened to my complaint. He explained the diagnosis and treatment plan and then asked if I had any questions. He did not appear rushed or impatient and left me with a good impression. I will definitely return for any skin issues. Dr. Sandwich has very few openings on his schedule so it may be a bit of a wait to get an appointment due to his well deserved and excellent reputation.
Dr. Sandwich is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
27 Years Experience
Medical College Of Georgia School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1991
Medical College Of Georgia
Dr. James T Sandwich accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem Blue Open Access POS Alternate Network
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS GA Blue Choice HMO
- BCBS GA Blue Choice PPO
- BCBS GA Blue Open Access POS
- BCBS GA BlueChoice Option POS
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry CoventryOne - GA
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National POS
- Humana Preferred PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. James T Sandwich is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Fayetteville, GA.