Dr. James E Sartori Is this you?

4.7

Have you seen Dr. James E Sartori?

Great Guy and Surgeon

He has a great bedside manner. Put my husband and me at ease from the first appointment to the day of surgery. Explains everything to you and you instantly feel comfortable with him for doing your surgery. Highly recommend

I met him for the first time in hospital when I was needing surgery. He was very kind and explain in detail all that was to be done. Everything went well and was out quickly. Great bedside manor, very pleased.

Dr. Sartori is an excellent surgeon, very caring and understanding

EXCELLENT,PROFESSIONAL & HE LISTENS AND HEARS

Dr,Sartori, one of the BEST.

I was diagnosed with breast cancer back in 2008. Needless to say, I was scared. I was told I would have to have a lumpectomy done (the tumor was quite small) but having never been hospitlized in my whole life, I was nervous. I was referred to Dr. Sartori and after I met with him, I felt like a huge weight had been taken off of my shoulders. He talked at length with both me and my husband and answered all our questions. Dr. Sartori made the whole experience a lot more pleasant than it might have otherwise been.

Since 1983 I have had several surgical procedures done by Dr. Sartori. He has been excellent in diagnosis, treatment and follow-up in all cases. My husband and I both regard him as an excellent and caring physician. Waiting time in a sugeon's office is always subject to patient needs. Emergency situations arise and staff always notifies waiting patients and arranges new time if necessary. We never have a problem with that.