Dr. James Satterfield Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. James Satterfield?

Posted on November 14th, 2017

A excellent doctor..

Posted on November 9th, 2017

An Excellent Doctor

Posted on October 17th, 2017

Dr. Satterfield is an excellent surgeon and doctor. His bedside manner is always encouraging and full of useful information. I would recommend him to anyone.

EXCELLENT DOCTOR/SURGEON. 👍👍

Posted on September 29th, 2015

I've seen Dr. Satterfield twice and he has done 2 surgeries on me. He is a fantastic surgeon and doctor. I would recommend him to anyone. He is professional and he knows what he is doing. He has a great bed side manner and explains procedures very through. I give 2 thumbs up and 5 stars.

Posted on August 5th, 2015

I have been in medical field myself almost 24 years. Now I am his patient. I have rarely met a doctor like Dr. Satterfield - exceptionally bright and professional.

Posted on March 13th, 2015

great

Great help when needed

Posted on July 18th, 2014

Cancer Free. Dr. Satterfield took great care in removing two different types cancer from my breast. I highly recommend him. Note his adress has chaged. He is at 75-68 187th street.

Posted on October 7th, 2013

I had surgery this past summer. Dr. Satterfield's office staff, managerial team, physician assistants were amazing. They were extremely helpful and diligent in helping me get the necessary referrals and appointments needed for my procedure.- Dr. Satterfield's interaction with me, in terms of explaining why I needed the surgery and the necessary follow-up care-was presented in terms were I could understand. My overall experience was truly a wonderful experience- from the initial visit to the surgery to the follow-up after the surgery. I would highly recommend Dr. Satterfield for his knowledge and bedside manner- these characteristics are extremely important to me.

Posted on October 6th, 2013

The waiting time was quick

Compliment

Posted on September 11th, 2013

I have only wonderful things to say about Dr. James Satterfield. My PCP recommended 2 surgeons to me and am happy and fortunate to have had Dr. Satterfield to operate on me. I called the first surgeon and his receptionist was so rude and unprofessional and gave me an appointment for 2 months later. I then called Dr. Satterfield's office and got an appointment very easy. Dr. Satterfield was extremely professional and knowlegeable about my medical condition. He explained more than one way he can do the procedure and gave me the opportunity to choose which I thought was best for myself. He listened and answer all my questions and concerns. I trust Dr. Satterfield completely and would not hesitate to recommend him to my relatives and friends and anyone who is looking for a great surgeon. Good luck and God's Blessings to Dr. Satterfield.

Posted on August 14th, 2013

Dr. Satterfield showed care for my diagnosis and was knowledgeable about the treatment that was needed. He was professional at all times and so far I am happy with his referrals. I would gladly recommend him to a friend or family.

Posted on April 21st, 2013

Dr Satterfield is an excellent surgeon. I was referred to him by my primary physician and what a gem he was/is. My first visit with him introduced me to what all doctors and doctor's offices should be like. The staff was very courteous and accomodating. They made first time patient paperwork easy and the initial visit and diagnosis was great. Dr Satterfield took great care of me pre-op, post op and in my followups. He is a great surgeon and always available to answer questions over the phone or for last minute visits. I highly recommend him as a surgeon. You will truly be in good hands.