Dr. James C Scheer Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. James C Scheer?

Exceptional doctor

I was heartbroken when my former physician retired and was convinced I would not like Dr.Scheer as much, but I couldn't be more wrong - after my first visit with Dr.Scheer, I knew I had found my permanent doctor. He took time during the visit to read my record thoroughly and discuss the results as well as current concerns. And as the name of the practice emphasizes, he offered alternative treatments for an issue we talked about instead of simply reaching for a prescription pad. He was very personable and kind and I did not feel he was rushing me through the appointment – what a refreshing change from the standard office visit. I could not be more pleased to have found Dr.Scheer and look forward to many years of healthcare partnership. Highly recommended!!!!

Most caring Dr. ever

Dr. Scheer intently listens to all of your issues. He will then talk to you about possible causes and treatments. He makes you feel as though you are his only patient for the day (Excellent bedside manner!) You just have to keep this is mind if you have a little extra wait time ( He is giving the patient ahead of you the same experience). His treatment plans have always been "spot on" and I trust him completely!