3.8

Have you seen Dr. James W Schnell?

Dr. James Schnell (GI)

I've had numerous GI problems for many years, and I have gotten far more relief and better follow-up with Jim Schnell than from anyone else.

Cancer Free for 5 years now. Thank you Doctor Schnell.

I recommend Doctor Schnell very highly. I had a colonostomy done by him and he found some problems that I did not know I had. Thanks to him catching the cancer in time, I have been cancer free for 5 years .

Dr. Schnell was the doctor on call who responded to my request for one of the doctors to write med orders for my mom's nursing home. She needed the orders written because surgery was cancelled due to an admin error by their office. By the time this was discovered, it was after regular business hours. He proceeded to tell me it could wait until Monday (today is Friday). When I tried again to explain that she needs heart and diabetic meds, he told me to stop yelling at him which I hadn't been up until that point. Will never return to this practice!

RATING OF DR. JAMES W. SCHNELL

I presently live in Maryland and while visiting family I became chronically ill (stomach & gerd). Because of my extreme pain, Dr. Schnell took me as a patient and as an emergency case. He was/is extremely detailed during examinations, medical tests, diagnosis, prognosis and treatment of my severe and chronic medical condition. He is one of the finest physicians I have ever known and I am fortunate to have him as my physician.

Dr. James W Schnell is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Charleston, SC.