Dr. James Scofield Is this you?

3.1

Have you seen Dr. James Scofield?

Bad professionalism towards patients!

Posted on December 21st, 2015

Dr Schofield has to be he worst doctor on the planet when it comes to patient care! Does not care about his patients or their opinions! He assumes before he knows the facts! Furthermore, his diagnosis on my asthma was way off! Time to retire Schofield, you definitely need to be decertified when it comes to your patients feelings! Do not waste your time and effort with this office. You have been warned!

Posted on June 22nd, 2015

After many years as a patient with Dr Scofield, I moved across town. I decided that this doctor was worth staying with even though his office is an hour's drive away....and two and a half hours on the bus. I have sometimes waited ninety minutes to see him even when I arrive on time, but it's worth the wait--he is a real doctor who will spend time with you and answer your questions. You do not feel like you are being hurried through or that he is just writing a prescription and then moving on to the net patient. He genuinely cares about his patients and he will take the time to listen until your concerns are addressed. On at least three occasions, I have received follow-up phone calls from him directly, in which he asks about my health and monitors my progress. You won't find a doctor as caring as this very easily--and that's why I stick with him even though I have to go to Glendale and it would make my life easier if I found a physician in South Bay area. I highly recommend him.

Posted on October 10th, 2010

very personable, however, his office staff is money motivated and over booked, the results being long waits for the patients.

Posted on July 28th, 2016