Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. James Sexson
Dr. James Sexson, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Albany, GA, with other offices in Powder Springs, GA and Fitzgerald, GA (and 3 other locations). He has 25 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Sexson is affiliated with Wellstar Cobb Hospital, Wellstar Kennestone Hospital and Cobb Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. James Sexson has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 9
Had a cat scan over a week ago. Still waiting for results from Dr office. Have already received letter from hospital that my insurance co. has been billed, still no results from the Dr. would like to hear what the results are. Have called the office twice as of now still no results. Am very dissatisfied with the staff, this is not the first time I have had a problem with the staff returning calls. Wish they would have the courtesy to return calls
Dr. Sexson is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Wellstar Cobb Hospital
Wellstar Kennestone Hospital
25 Years Experience
University of Alabama at Birmingham
Graduated in 1988
Dr. James Sexson accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. James Sexson is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Albany, GA.