Dr. James Shackson Is this you?

3.4

Have you seen Dr. James Shackson?

Posted on May 16th, 2017

My father was also seen by Dr Shackson at a nursing facility. He tripled my fathers medication and added another medication without family consent, I didn't have experience with office staff or wait time but I certainly wouldn't recommend this doctor.

Posted on June 13th, 2012

Dr. Shackson sees my mother at her assisted living facility. Twice he has increased a dosage of one of my mother's medications. The first time she experienced diziness and nausea. This time he did the same thing. Again, she experienced the sam side effects along with increased hyper tension. Thank goodness the family doctor was called and he gave orders to cut back the dosage. I don't have any faith in Dr. Shackson. I could only add my comments if I completed the survey, I have no experience with getting an appointment, his bedside manner, spending time with the patient, etc. I can only state I don't feel he is very thorough.

Posted on December 20th, 2016