Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any additional information.
Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent Coronary artery angioplasty with stent facts, including who needs it.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Deep Vein Thrombosis Facts about deep vein thrombosis (DVT), including symptoms & causes.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
About Dr. James Sheerin
Dr. James Sheerin, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Wilmington, NC. He has 43 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease. Dr. Sheerin is affiliated with Pender Memorial Hospital, Cape Fear Hospital and New Hanover Regional M.C.. He speaks English.
Dr. James Sheerin has the following 2 specialties
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Cardiovascular Disease
Dr. James Sheerin has the following 7 expertise
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Coronary Disease
- Heart Block
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Dr. James Sheerin is Board Certified in 2 specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Dr. Sheerin is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Pender Memorial Hospital
Cape Fear Hospital
New Hanover Regional M.C.
KOOTENAI MEDICAL CENTERCOEUR d`ALENE, IDAHO
Columbia Regional Medical Center At Bayon
43 Years Experience
Graduated in 1970
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions1202 Medical Center Dr, Wilmington, NC
Take a minute to learn about Dr. James Sheerin, MD - Internal Medicine in Wilmington, NC, in this video.
Dr. James Sheerin is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Wilmington, NC.