Have you seen Dr. James M Shenko?

A Surgeon you can Trust

My first experience with Dr. Shenko was in 2002 when I needed hand surgery for DeQuervain's Tendonitis. He was friendly, knowledgeable, calming, and reassuring. The surgery went fabulously and the recovery went well. As fate would have it, I would require Dr. Shenko's talent again for bi-lateral breast reconstruction following mastectomy due to breast cancer in 2009. His compassion, patience, understanding, and excellent surgical skills have been a godsend to me during a most difficult and emotional time in my life. Dr. Shenko listens and answers all of my questions & concerns filly. He gives the time needed to each and every patient equally. I'm so glad Dr. Shenko & his team will be caring for my reconstruction follow up and well-being for the years to come. Dr. Shenko, Tina, Pat, and the entire staff are top notch, and I highly recommend this practice.

Wonderful.

I waited maybe 2 minutes before I was called back. In the room, I waited maybe 5 minutes before Dr. Shenko came in. He made me feel very comfortable. He looks at you in the eye when talking to you..and he listens, I mean REALLY Listens... The staff, everyone was so nice and friendly.

Does not follow - up Does not return calls. Make promises and tell you that you will be 100 per cent better NOT true.

Did a great job on my breast reduction, hoping he will be able to help me with a tummy tuck.

I personally haven't done any procedure with dr Shanko yet. But I am seriously considering geting my tummy tuck revision with him. The first time I got a tummy tuck was about a year ago with another Doctor in Boston who I don't want to go back to. And so far on my search for another doctor has not been the easiest thing. Most doctor don't like touching other doctors mess . But when i meat with Dr Shanko my first impression was he is a really nice guy very down to earth and he really took the time to talk to me about everything and he's welling to help me . I really really liked him . Plus I heard so many great things about his work. And since I had such a bad experience with another doctor "who's supposed to be the best" but very rude and unsupportive. And still messed up . I would definitely go for a doctor that doesn't just have surgery skills cause ones you've gone under the knife anything could happen even with the best doctor out there and after you had surgery you definitely want a good doctor who is patient and supportive to his patients not someone who just have surgical skills . Because you are still going to need the doctor support after surgery. So thats why I'm really considering getting my surgery with him... and that been my experience with him so far .

He is sensational,and caring.He certainly picked the right profession to be in!

Great surgeon

He is the best! Never feel rushed when your with him. He looks at everything

I had breast augmentation 15 yrs ago and they still look great .Dr Shenko was the best.He changed my life meaning my self esteem.Nice to see he is still practicing and making a difference in peoples lives.

I have used Dr Shenko for 7-8 years. He has fixed 4 trigger fingers for me. Had stitches out today on the fourth one. In no hurry for the 5th to happen but when it does and I know its just a matter of time,I'll be at his office again. The staff is great and no matter how busy he is,we always have time to talk about other things. He's a great man!!!!

Very attentive to his patients, thoughtful and caring. Excellent Doc!

outstanding surgeon and staff

I HIGHLY RECOMMEND DR. JAMES SHENKO. HE IS A WONDERFUL SURGEON. HE TAKES THE TIME TO EXPLAIN PROCEDURES AND ANSWER ALL QUESTIONS. HE IS KIND AND THOUGHTFUL TO HIS PATIENT'S NEEDS. HIS STAFF IS VERY COURTEOUS AND KIND AS WELL. I DEFINITELY WILL RETURN TO DR. SHENKO AND WILL RECOMMEND HIM TO EVERYONE! I COULDN'T BE HAPPIER WITH MY RESULTS!

outstanding surgeon and staff

Dr. James M Shenko is similar to the following 1 Doctors near Worcester, MA.

Dr. James M Shenko Is this you?