Dr. James A Shmalo Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. James A Shmalo?

Mommy of two

Dr. Shmalo is an awesome Dr. He has helped us thru some tough times. Yes he did leave Kidd Peds with out contacting patients but that was because he worked under Dr. Kidd and we were nor considered" his" patients! He did not have the option of calling anyone! I will follow him to his new office! He has always been very caring toward my children. Yes I do think he likes to wash his hands a lot but at least I know his hands are germ free when he takes care if my kids and plus he gas two young twins at home I'm sure he don't want to constantly be sick himself! I would never complain about hand washing in a Dr's office!

Up and left his patients without notice.

Dr. Shmalo was a good doctor to my children however; he recently left Kidd pediatrics without any warning or notice to his patients. He clearly has no regard for patients as people and will simply move onto another practice without warning so be ware.

very professional and caring - great doctor for small children

Thorough and professional. Wonderful doctor.

Mother of 2

I love Dr. Shmalo. He always listens to what I have to say and takes in consideration a mothers feelings. Always responsive in answering my questions and giving me details to make sure I understand. Returns calls in a timeley manner and easy to get an appointment with.

LOVE HIM

My Children absolutely Love Dr. Shmalo. I think the review that the other person gave is ridiculous. My children have gone to Dr. Shmalo for 2 years now. The absolutely love him! He is very compassionate and caring. My children play Dr. at home and it is funny because they each want turns being Dr. Shmalo. I would recommend him to anyone looking for a fine pediatrician.

Dr. James A Shmalo is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Avon, IN.