- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. James S Sim MD
Dr. James S Sim, MD is a doctor primarily located in Baton Rouge, LA. They have 17 years of experience. Their specialties include Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
Dr. James S Sim has the following 2 SPECIALTIES
Dr. James S Sim has the following 7 expertise
- Peritoneal Dialysis
- Chronic Kidney Disease (CKD)
- Kidney Biopsy
- End Stage Renal Disease (ESRD)
- Chronic Renal Disease
17 Years Experience
Graduated in 2002
Dr. James S Sim Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
More about Dr. James S Sim
Dr. Sim graduated from the Medical College of Georgia School of Medicine in 2002. Dr. Sim works in Baton Rouge, LA and 1 other location and specializes in Internal Medicine and Nephrology. Dr. Sim is affiliated with Our Lady Of The Lake Regional Medical Center and Saint Elizabeth Hospital.