Dr. James E Simony II Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. James E Simony II?

Dr Simony is the best!

Dr Simony is an excellent pediatrician! He never rushes through an appointment and makes sure you discuss everything that is on your mind. Calling to talk with Olivia his nurse about any issues is always smooth also. She calls back promptly to help with any concerns. Dr Simony is very thorough and extremely knowledgeable about children and anything that arises with them. He is great with my children and I have full trust with my babies in his care! I would recommend him very highly to everyone. Thanks Dr Simony!

Dr. Simony and his nurse Olivia are sweet and kind. They take great care of my kids!

unfriendly

if you like waiting for two hours, uncourteous and unprofessional staff, then this is the place for you. i highly suggest finding a more professional pediatrician.

We are so pleased!

Both of my little guys have seen Dr. Simony for over a year now and we could not be happier with him. He is the first doctor who has really listened to me about my son's allergies. It is so nice for my opinion as a mom to be valued by the pediatrician. His staff is awesome too. He accepts our insurance, too, making it so convenient for my family. I would, and have, recommended him to my friends.

You should expect to wait a little while for an appointment but in turn he will give you as much time as you need and will listen to all concerns and questions and give all information needed! Office staff may not always be as friendly, but again, the doctor makes up for it! Very caring, smart, wonderful doctor!