Dr. James A Sipp Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. James A Sipp?

My son is 13 and has had at least 8 ear surgeries. We loved our previous doctor but started to Dr. Sipp when the first doctor retired. He is so concerned about getting the right diagnosis and being proactive in preventing further problems. We both enjoy seeing him and would choose him as a friend if he lived nearby!

Only saw the Dr. twice!

My son has been having problems with his ears for 8 mos. He got his tubes in by Dr. Sipps and I thought everything was great. When I called to schedule the follow-up appointment, his assistant told me that we could only be seen by a nurse practicioner but Dr. Sipp would be available if needed. Less than a month later, my son had an ear infection and a blockage in the tube. Once again, I got an appointment and was only able to see the nurse practicioner. Once she told me that his ear would need to be suctioned I requested to meet with Dr. Sipp but was told that he was not in the office that day. I went ahead and had my son get the procedure they recommended (which is extremely uncomfortable for any child but especially a toddler). At the follow up (again with a nurse practicioner because Dr. Sipp's earliest appointment was in a month) his tube was not there anymore. They asked us to wait for 2 ear infections before they were able to put the tube back in. It has not been 2 months and my son has had 2 ear infections and we just came back from the urgent care with a ruptured eardrum. Needless to say, we have switched providers and are praying that our next experience is good. I seriously do not recommend this Dr. as he lacks understanding and compassion.

Dr. Sipp is a lifesaver

I can't praise Dr. Sipp enough. He really listened to my concerns regarding my son. He did an excellent job addressing my son's need for ear tubes. He then connected me with a gastroenterologist to address another issue my pediatrician could never figure out. Because of Dr. Sipp's caring nature and expertise, we now have a proper diagnosis for my son. I can't thank him enough!

Need more Dr.'s like Dr. Sipp.

Dr. Sipp is my 4 month old daughter's ENT. He is professional and you can tell he truley cares that your child is took care of. I would not take her to anyone else.

Dr. Sipp is one of the best doctors I have ever met. My son has had serious ent issues and not only has he helped tremendously, it is very clear that he cares deeply. He has called to follow several times, and when we have had recurring issues, he has always been there to help. The office staff is one of the worst I have dealt with in trying to get an appointment. When I said I was willing to meet with a nurse, I got in. She was also terrific, and of course, Dr. Sipp stepped in to make sure we got what we needed. If I was him, I would repalce front office staff.