Dr. James R Slauterbeck Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. James R Slauterbeck?

Truly Gifted & Caring Individual

Not only was Dr. Slauterbeck and his team's talent evident during the initial repair of a complex shoulder injury, but his knowledge and resources helped me recover more than I ever would have imagined !

Bad bedside manner

When I left my appointment I was in tears...told me to.go to a bariatric specialist because I am fat...which yes I know I am overweight and it has been a constant battle for me..i went to have my knee looked at not be told to get weight loss surgery...he was extremely rude and would not recommend him to anyone...my Pcp is not happy either...

Amazing Surgeon!

He was able to work magic on my son's knee. He had a dented femur, broken cartilage and badly torn meniscus. He was only 15 and a very talented athlete so the injury was devastating and threatened to rob him of his remaining athletic career. Dr. Slauterbeck was able to carefully explain our options and after two surgeries including a meniscus transplant, my son was able to return to wrestling and just became a New England Wrestling Champion. We are forever grateful for what he was able to do.

Patient and kind

Would highly recommend Dr. Slauterbeck for ACL reconstruction. He was gentle, patient and kind and answered all of my questions no matter how ridiculous! A real sweetheart who is knowledgeable and takes the time to explain everything you have questions about.

Great doctor

Dr. Slaughterbeck was wonderful with my young daughter when she broke her tibia. He took the time to explain things to her, and to her parents! The surgery went well, but Fanny Allen didn't have a "Child Life" specialist at that time, and I did complain about that. However, that is not the doctor's fault.

A pleasant time at or

My time with Dr slaughterbeck having my labrum repaired went really good. I would go see him again.