Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any additional information.
Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
Get the facts about carpal tunnel syndrome, including the causes and symptoms.
- Back Pain Get the facts about back pain, including the symptoms and causes.
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome Facts about carpal tunnel syndrome, including the causes and symptoms.
- Dupuytren's Contracture Dupuytren’s contracture is a thickening of the tissue in your hand
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Hip Replacement The reasons why hip replacements are performed.
- Knee Replacement Facts about knee replacement surgery.
- Osteoarthritis Get the facts about osteoarthritis, including the symptoms.
- Osteoarthritis of the Knee Osteoarthritis of the knee: symptoms & risk factors for developing it.
- Osteoporosis Osteoporosis is a condition that causes the bones to weaken.
- Rheumatoid Arthritis Facts about rheumatoid arthritis (RA), including juvenile arthritis.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. James Smith
Dr. James Smith, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Orchard Park, NY. He has 39 years of experience. His specialties include Orthopedic Surgery. Dr. Smith is affiliated with Mercy Hospital of Buffalo, Hallmark Health -Lawrence Memorial Hospital and HallmarkLawrence Memorial-Out. He speaks English.
Dr. James Smith has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopedic Surgery
An orthopaedic surgeon is a physician who specializes in diagnosis and surgical treatment of injuries and disorders involving the musculoskeletal system, such as hip replacements and arthroscopic knee surgery.
In addition to treating trauma to the musculoskeletal system, these doctors also deal with sports injuries, degenerative diseases, infections, tumors and congenital disorders.
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 4 of 4
Dr. Smith is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Mercy Hospital of Buffalo
Hallmark Health -Lawrence Memorial Hospital
St Elizabeths Hospital Boston
Our Lady Of Victory Hospital Of Lackawanna
Melrose Wakefield Hospital
Lawrence Memorial Hospital
39 Years Experience
State University Of New York Upstate Medical University
Graduated in 1974
Erie County Medical Center
Dr. James Smith accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Elect Choice EPO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna NYC Community Plan
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsSouthtowns Orthopedic Group, 3673 Southwestern Blvd, Orchard Park, NY
Dr. James Smith is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Orchard Park, NY.