Dr. James Smolev Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. James Smolev?

Posted on August 23rd, 2012

This doctor overbooks and then keeps patients waiting. Person that signed just prior to me listed his appointment as just 15 minutes prior to my appointment time. There was no way other patient would be finished in 15 minutes. Also, he is excessive in ordering CAT scans. My new urologist tells me he can get the same information with ultra-sound, which is cheaper and less risky in terms of radiation exposure.

Posted on April 23rd, 2012

Dr. Smolev performed a Penile Implant several years ago. I have had some issues and he has responded immediately to me and taken every precaution to make sure every issue was addressed. I have great confidence in his ability as well as his bedside manner. No one would have taken better care of my needs.

The best in the biz

Posted on July 21st, 2011

I don't know what happened to the other reviwer but my wife and I have been going to Dr Smolev for over 30 years and feel he is the best of the best. A wonderful person and doctor that has helped tens of thousands of people in Baltimore.

Posted on November 20th, 2015