Dr. James I Spak Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. James I Spak?

Dr. Spak is a wonderful doctor and surgeon. He performed surgery on my knee as well as three different surgeries on my shoulder. Each time I have fully recovered and been able to regain all mobility and function when other doctors did not believe it would happen. He is a bit difficult to communicate with at first, but opens up and becomes more personable if you have more than one appointment with him. I fully trust him and will definitely recommend him to anyone I know who needs to have a procedure done.

Excellent technically - poor "bedside" manner

Dr. Spak is excellent technically, spends little time with you and simply does not listen to you when he is in the office with you.

Dr. Spak was wonderful with my 85 year old dad. I thought he was very compassionate and a very nice guy. He is a good listener, and answered all of our questions. I would absolutely recommend him.

Dr Spak reconstructed my acl. He is an excellent surgeon. Not only does my knee feel great, but the scar is starting to fade. He was very caring and willing to answer any and all of my questions. Highly recommend. One of the best surgeons!!

Has ears but does not listen. I was warned by a number of people about him. Large ego, poor bedside/office manner. Discounted all my concerns and practically told me how I should feel and what Ishouldbe thinking. I will NEVER recommend him to anybody. Great surgeon, but all this outweighs to good he does.

I found Spak to be both arrogant and uncaring. he leaves the bedside manner to the physicians and medical assistants.