Dr. James Spearman Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. James Spearman?

Outstanding staff

Posted on May 16th, 2017

Dr Spearman is an excellent doctor who understands the importance of each member of his team also being outstanding. He leads a team approach which is totally committed to the patient

No compassion

Posted on March 28th, 2016

I'm very frustrated, 300.00 poorer with no information or diagnosis beyond 'you need an MRI, see you in a couple weeks'. This was after I had waited over an hour, and he maybe spent a total of three minutes with me. He gave me a steroid shot I didn't want and that made my shoulder hurt even worse than before, but nothing to help with my pain and sleeplessness and no direction as to what to do while I wait for this MRI appointment to be made. What a farce!

Shoulder repair surgery

Posted on April 23rd, 2015

Dr Spearman has done surgery on my shoulder 18 years apart. He did a wonderful job. At 54 years old I am able to continue with softball, hunting and f ...

Posted on February 27th, 2013

I would recommend Dr Spearman to any of my friends and family. Both my dad and I have used him for issues with our knees and he has always done an outstanding job on all the surgeries, is extremely pleasant and the recovery time is incedibly short compared with doctors I've had in the past.

Rating

Posted on December 22nd, 2008

Office staff was rude & inconsiderate, could not get a return phone call, Dr. was not helpful, passed me off to another physician in the group with no explanation, very unhappy with this physician, would not recommend.

Posted on July 25th, 2017