Dr. James L Speyer Is this you?

3.2

Have you seen Dr. James L Speyer?

I have been under this doctor's care for three months and have visited his office 4 times. I find him and his staff attentive and thorough. He keeps up with the latest research and treatments in the field. He explains everything and answers my questions. I recommend him.

One of the best in the field of medical oncology.

I was referred to Dr. Speyer, my medical oncologist, by my cancer surgeon after surgery. The first time I met Dr. Speyer and his staff, I was given all the time and attention needed to get my complete history. I had done a lot of research about my cancer and therefore could tell that what he suggested for my treatment was based on the best up-to-date information in the field. The second time I met with him he told me what treatment he suggested and why. He answered all my questions with patience and understanding. I feel confident that I am in good hands.

Good first impression, not lived up to.

Dr. James L Speyer is similar to the following 3 Doctors near New York, NY.