Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at email@example.com if you have any additional information.
Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. James Springate
Dr. James Springate, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Buffalo, NY. He has 32 years of experience. His specialties include Pediatrics. Dr. Springate is affiliated with Kaleida Health - DeGraff Memorial Hospital, Women and Children's Hospital and Kaleida Health - Millard Fillmore Gates Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. James Springate has the following 1 specialty
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
While pediatricians may sub-specialize in specific therapy areas like oncology, surgery, ophthalmology, and anesthesiology, in general, pediatricians provide services like vaccinations, health exams, and treatment of common ailments and injuries. In addition, pediatricians are trained to handle the complex emotional and behavioral issues faced by children, especially during puberty.
Pediatricians normally see their patients from birth until the age of 18, although some may agree to treat patients into their early 20s, if requested.
- Acute Renal Failure (Acute Kidney Failure)
- Body Weight
- Fanconi Syndrome
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Kidney Disease
- Kidney Disease (Cystic)
- Kidney Disease (Glomerulonephritis)
- Kidney Transplant (Renal Transplant)
Dr. Springate is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Kaleida Health - DeGraff Memorial Hospital
Women and Children's Hospital
Kaleida Health - Millard Fillmore Gates Hospital
Kaleida Health - Millard Fillmore Suburban Hospital
Kaleida Health - Buffalo General Hospital
Children's Hospital of Buffalo
Children`s Hospital of Buffalo
Kaleida Health Children`s Hospital Of Buffalo
32 Years Experience
Johns Hopkins University
Graduated in 1981
Dr. James Springate accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions219 Bryant St, Buffalo, NY
Dr. James Springate is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Buffalo, NY.