Dr. James W Stands Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. James W Stands?

Patient

I was referred to Dr. Stands 32 years ago due to Post Pregnancy problems. I had never experienced the care I received from Dr. Stands with any other doctor. Most importantly he is a wonderful man of God. He is very genuine, caring, compassionate, great listener, awesome bedside manners and very helpful. He is always ready to sit down with you and discuss any problems you may have. He makes you feel like your visit is the most important visit of the day. He never makes you feel like you don't have to hurry or be in a rush. I would recommend him against the best of the best. The last 32 years have been great and my hope is for 32 more. P.S. Already having Panic Attacks thinking of the day he might retire. Lol..

Dr. Stands is a caring and genuine doctor. I wish all my doctors were like him.

My sister referred me to Dr. Stands about 9 1/2 years ago. He has been my OB for that long. He has cared for me through 3 pregnancies. He has great bedside manner. He always asks me how my husband and children are doing. At one point after my second pregnancy, he refused to give me some weightloss medicine. He said I needed a change in lifestyle not a prescription. That tells me he is more concerned with my health than anything else. And he was right. I did need a lifestyle change. I'm so thankful to God for Dr. Stands. He is a wonderful man and doctor!

Dr. James W Stands is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Columbia, SC.