Dr. Howard J Stanton Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Howard J Stanton?

Great physician, extremely talented, great knowledge, exceptional bed side manners. I became a patient of his almost immediately after he started his practice in Charleston. Totally trust his judgment .

Was admitted through ER to his services. Very pleased.

He is fantastic I would not be alive today if it was not for him.

Not very punctual

Appointment at 1045hrs and arrived 20 min early. Waited over 1 hour to get checked in. 1st appt. was awesome but the f/u was terrible. Considering canceling appt. still waiting.

patient

I learned more about me than I ever had before with a cardiologist. Very thorough and cognizant of the fact that I'm not a cardiogist and need plain speaking to understand all he had to say. I felt extremely at ease in putting my health in his hands. Everyone I dealt with in the office was very professional and comfortable to deal with.

Excellent man for the job

Dr. Stanton is by far the best in his field in the State of West Virginia and possibly the East Coast. He takes good care of his patients. My last experience with Dr. Stanton left me feeling as if I were some sort of alien patient, I felt even less bedside manner than you normally get with this physician and at my follow up post op visit, I was seeing the PA rather than a doctor that was in the office. I would however recommend Dr. Stanton to anyone with a few cautions.

Excellent Doctor

Dr. Stanton is a skillful, dedicated, hard-working Dr. I would highly recommend him to anyone with heart issues. His support staff is professional and effective.

EXCELLENT PHYSICIAN

DEVOTED, CARING, COMPASSIONATE, VERY KNOWLEDGEABLE, INFORMATIVE. CHRISTIAN PHYSICIAN WITH A KIND, UNASSUMING MANNER WITH EVERYONE MY HUSBAND AND I WITNESSED HIM WITH IN THE HOSPITAL. DOES NOT LET HIS EGO BE NUMBER ONE. WOULD RECOMMEND THIS PHYSICIAN TO ANYONE. WE TRUSTED HIM WITH MY HUSBAND'S LIFE AND HE SAVED HIM.

I believe Dr. Stanton to be the best cardiologist in the area. I am so thankful to be a patient of his.

Office staff is great also!