Dr. James E Steele Is this you?

4 Ratings • 1 Comment

3.0

Have you seen Dr. James E Steele?

Almost Died from Dr. James Steele's Treatment & Now Collection Agency

I almost died from a cough medicine prescribed by Dr. James E. Steele of Surfside Urgent Care. And now has a collection agency after me for $54 he charged me! Dr. Steele prescribed hydromet cough syrup that caused me to pass out (syncope); something I'd NEVER experienced. Fortunately I fell face first into a coffee table instead of backwards such that my head would have hit our ceramic tile floor. An ambulance took me to the Hospital ER where I was admitted overnight. You can imagine the bill. I've contacted Surfside Urgent Care repeatedly, yet neither Dr. Steele nor any of his staff replied to a single call, email, or fax. I've never dealt with a more unethical or more dangerous healthcare provider.

Type 2 Diabetes

Dr. James E Steele is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Indialantic, FL.