Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. James W Steiner
Dr. James W Steiner, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Scottsdale, AZ. He has 38 years of experience. His specialties include Family Medicine. Dr. Steiner is affiliated with Scottsdale Healthcare Osborn Medical Center and Scottsdale Healthcare Shea. Dr. Steiner has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. James W Steiner has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
- Preventive Medicine
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss
Showing 5 of 12
I was OK with Dr. Steiner. But not happy with the dirty floors and everchanging staff. He would spend about 3-4 minutes with me and that was it. Then he went to a Concierge plan where you had to pay a membership fee. regardless if you saw him or not. I moved on to another place with wonderful caring people. Dr. Steiner just does'nt seem to care.
Patients' Choice 5th Anniversary Award (2013, 2012)
The Patients' Choice Award - 5 Year Honoree is a recognition granted only to those doctors whose ratings have reflected excellence in care for five years in a row. Only 1% of all doctors in the United States are bestowed this honor by their patients.
Patients' Choice Award (2008, 2010, 2013, 2009, 2012, 2011)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2010, 2012, 2013)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Dr. Steiner is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
38 Years Experience
Washington University In St Louis School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1980
Dr. James W Steiner accepts the following insurance providers.
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsHayden Family Medical Center Ltd, 2445 N Hayden Rd, Scottsdale, AZ
Take a minute to learn about Dr. James W Steiner in this video.
Dr. James W Steiner is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Scottsdale, AZ.