Dr. James Stirbl Is this you?

3.4

Have you seen Dr. James Stirbl?

Great Doctor

Posted on November 25th, 2017

"I am very active and with that has come my share of mishaps. Dr James Stirbl explains exactly what is wrong and how we are going to repair. I sincerely trust him, his medical knowledge and his judgment. The entire staff is friendly and makes you feel at ease even through some not-so-easy time."

Not convinced I'm not on hidden camera show

Posted on February 26th, 2016

If you enjoy being in a place what's English is second language - staff members children run about in the exam room area everyday / never see the actisl Dr. Get interrupted by the assistants boyfriend while she's taking blood pressure and temp ( he walked into patient private exam area- then find out on introductory appt that the Nurse practitioner is clearly suffering from Alzheimer's ( no joke) sits slumped down in chair and is so lethargic she's almost nodding out - I had a broken ankle and needed surgery thankful she not did try to examin me... Did ask me three 3 times in a row what happened...acted surprised each consecutive time that I'd been to ER - told me she used to work in a clinic with drug addicts so she's familiar with pain meds - after ankle referral sorted I told her I needed sleep study and explained why it was important- she laughed and said @ we don't do that here. Proceeds to give me mental health number ( they suggested I see pulmonologist as did insurance- I called for 3 days until I was finally told to get a referral I needed a diagnosis number for insurance- they called and also got the run around until finally being told she saw no reason for me to have one done ? Granted I was impressed by her sweatpants white doctor coat and pearls) she was most unprofessional person I've ever encountered- I should have run the other way when I heard the creepy circus Muzak playing on hold on phone. I would not have let this woman lay a hand or examine me... Worst experience EVER. CANT BELIEVE there weren't kids lined up at door selling chiclets and piñatas - how they are in business is ponderous DANGER STAY FAR AWAY!!!

Posted on January 29th, 2015

horrible place, the doctor is horrible has no patience and rude

Posted on February 25th, 2016