Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About James S Strohecker
James S Strohecker is a Doctor primarily located in Columbia, SC. They speak English.
Showing 4 of 4
I have been a patient of Dr Strohecker for 22 years. I have Crohn's disease and he has always listened to my concerns and has always done everything to help me. I have referred many people to him and have even told him that he is not allowed to retire. I saw a comment that says he does not treat you like people. I have to say he can tell you my parents names and he tells any new nurses how long I have been his patient and can even tell you about me getting my first car from 20 years ago. Wonderful, wonderful doctor!!
I was dx with hepatitis c some years back. I was referred to Dr Strohecker and told he was by far the best. I soon found that Dr Strohecker was always rushed, ad seemed to be inconvenienced every time I saw him. Furthe, I ended up being treated by an experimental drug and through eight months of treatment I saw this Dr only twice. His assistant nurse did everything include print his signature on all the reports. I have since wondered what exactly Mr. Strohecker really did know about my condition. I have had multiple problems since that I believe were caused by his treatments or lack there of. I would never refer a loved one or friend to this man no matter what you made hear about his "expertise." He does NOT treat his patients like people.
James S Strohecker accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions2739 Laurel St, Columbia, SC
James S Strohecker is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Columbia, SC.