Dr. James K Stulman Is this you?

6 Ratings • 1 Comment

3.2

Have you seen Dr. James K Stulman?

Excellent, communicative physician

I made an appointment for a physical with Dr. James Stulman, who was recommended by my prior internist. The entire process, from the making of the appointment through the actual physical, blood test, and two immunizations (flu and zoster) was quick, efficient and as painless as possible. Dr. Stulman was friendly, knowledgeable and efficient, and ready to answer any questions. Dr. Stulman called me personally several days later after seeing my blood work and prescribed a medication after discussing it fully with me. He is very straightforward about his opinions and gives a feeling of confidence and professionalism. I highly recommend this medical practice.

Dr. James K Stulman is similar to the following 3 Doctors near New York, NY.