Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. James H Sul
Dr. James H Sul, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Los Angeles, CA, with other offices in Santa Monica, CA and Tarzana, CA . He has 23 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Sul is affiliated with Ronald Reagan Ucla Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. James H Sul has 3 locations
1301 20th St Ste 280
Santa Monica, CA 90404
Book Online Now
Dr. James H Sul has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.<br>These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. James H Sul has the following 12 expertise
- Hepatitis C
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Clinical Research
- Ulcerative Colitis
- Weight Loss
Showing 2 of 2
Self-verified patient of Dr. James H Sul - Posted on August 16th, 2018
Self-verified patient of Dr. James H Sul - Posted on July 5th, 2018
Terrible level of care. Unresponsive, hi ego and too many patients.
Dr. Sul is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
23 Years Experience
Temple University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1995
Fairview University Medical Center
Dr. James H Sul Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Blue Shield California
- BS CA Platinum 90 PPO
- Blue Shield CA Access Plus HMO
- Blue Shield CA Access Plus Savenet
- Blue Shield CA Bronze 60 PPO SHOP
- Blue Shield CA Bronze Full PPO 4500
- Blue Shield CA Local Access Plus HMO
- Blue Shield CA PPO
- Blue Shield CA Platinum Access+ HMO 25
- Blue Shield CA Platinum Local Access + HMO 25
- Blue Shield CA Silver 70 PPO
- Blue Shield CA Trio ACO HMO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA Southern CA Value
- Health Net CA HMO Employer Group
- Health Net CA HMO SmartCare
- Health Net CA HMO Whole Care Network
- Health Net SmartCare Large Group
- Health Net SmartCare Small Group
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- PHCS PPO Kaiser
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & Directions
Dr. James H Sul is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Los Angeles, CA.