Dr. James Surrell Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. James Surrell?

Posted on December 15th, 2016

He is a very nice doctor and down to earth. Makes you feel at ease when your coming in to see him. I had to see him at the hospital because of having a colonoscopy. The staff at the hospital was very nice as well.

Quality physician

Posted on March 22nd, 2013

Dr. Surrell was kind, funny, and thorough. He listened, answered questions, gave suggestions and has a great bedside manner!

Posted on March 22nd, 2012

Dr. Surrell is caring and patient oriented. His bedside manner is excellent. He is efficient, and thorough yet he remains personable in all contacts with the patient. I would highly recommend him for any and all colo-rectal procedures. I would rate him five stars in a four star rating system. Just a super person and an excellent physician.

quality care

Posted on September 25th, 2009

I met with Dr. Surrell for the first time today after a reference from a friend of mine. Dr. Surrell took his time and explained in detail what my problem was and did it in a manner that I could understand. He further explained what I needed to do about it and why it would work. His manner was both professional as well as down to earth and I felt completely at ease as well as satisfied that he had addressed all of my concerns. I left his office feeling hope for the fisrt time in years that my problem would finally be resolved. This was after having visited two other Dr's. for the same issue who combined took less time in examination/discussion and never left me feeling the level of confidence I had after my consult with Dr. Surrell. I highly recommend Dr. Surrell as a knowledgable medical professional with real people skills.

Posted on November 10th, 2015