Dr. James C Sutherland Jr Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. James C Sutherland Jr?

Dr. Sutherland

excellent dr. got both my problems correct the first time. very little RX involved. double checks everything. extremely attentive.

A great doctor

A very thoughtful doctor. Cares about his patients. Always has time for you. Never in a "hurry mood". Always feels better when you leave. Knows a lot of medical info.

Love him and he listens and pays attention to me.

I like the doc. Office staff not so much

I've been seeing him for about a year trying to figure out what exactly is going on. I'm in the early stages of a likely auto-immune issue. I feel he's done a good job managing me during this process and treating my symptoms. Good bedside manner. Sometimes I would like more of a forecast of what's ahead based on his years of experience but overall I like him. I don't like the office staff as much. I always ask for the earliest available appt. I think they give me a time that is 30 minutes early just to keep the doc happy. I always must wait about 30 minutes for him to come and get me so I assume it's really an 8:30am appt and they are telling me 8am. I hate this. Also, they are the only medical office I deal with that refuses to accept a credit card payment by phone after a bill is received. Lame excuse that they can't do that. Every other retailer and doc office can, but they can't? For an office dealing with people going through tough medical issues, they seem very inconsiderate.

love the nurses and the office staff, but....

I get the impression from the doctor that I am a "problem patient", although I very rarely call in and keep all of my appointments. My autoimmune illness over the past 5 yrs has added symptoms and additional diagnoses (diagnosed by other doctors), and while he will confirm the diagnosis there is no information given on treatment, prognosis, or anything that I can do to make things better. My last visit was the final straw as he relayed to me through the nurse the name of what I had, no instructions on treatment or what it was, and when I went home and Googled it I was scared to death. No more.

denied appt

After being a patient previous when referred to a Rheeumomologist I Immediated thought of Dr Sutherland. After waitin 3 weeks for my appt. I was called the day of and told he had refused to see stating i was dismissed from his proactice years agao, which I was completely unaware of. I kept all my appts and was giving no reason for this decision, not to mentio I have been waiting to see him for 3 weeks and in alot of pain and have lsot 60 pounds in less than 4 months. Great care there right!!!