Dr. James Sweetland Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. James Sweetland?

All around amazing Doctor

Posted on January 4th, 2012

Dr. Sweetland is an all around fantastic doctor. He took care of me in the hospital and is now also my GP. He is familiar with my complicated medical history and always takes great care. He is also wonderful at treating the more common family practitioner ailments. To add to this his bedside manner is great! He is truly and all around A+ doctor which are hard to find!

Posted on February 28th, 2010

Dr. Sweetland took care of my infant son in the hospital. He is absolutely amazing. His bedside manner is wonderful towards both my son and me. He answered all my questions and put me at ease. He showed genuine concern and care with us. I highly recommend him.

Posted on February 24th, 2015