Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent
Facts about coronary artery angioplasty with stent, including who needs it, risks involved, and what type of doctors perform the procedure.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent Coronary artery angioplasty with stent facts, including who needs it.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Deep Vein Thrombosis Facts about deep vein thrombosis (DVT), including symptoms & causes.
- High Cholesterol Facts about high cholesterol, including risk factors for getting it.
- Pulmonary Hypertension Facts about pulmonary hypertension, including the causes and symptoms.
- Thromboembolism Facts about thromboembolism, including causes, symptoms, and risks.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. James Anderson MD
Dr. James Anderson, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Colorado Springs, CO, with another office in Lone Tree, CO. He has 46 years of experience. His specialties include Thoracic Surgery. Dr. Anderson is affiliated with McKee Medical Center and Penrose Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. James Anderson has 2 locations
Book Online Now
Dr. James Anderson has the following 1 specialty
- Thoracic Surgery
If you need surgery to treat a complication in your chest, which includes your lungs, esophagus, diaphragm and heart, your doctor will refer you to a thoracic surgeon. They’re trained to offer surgical treatment for tumors and abnormalities in these areas as well as respiratory and heart conditions like lung cancer, heart disease and diseases in the diaphragm.
Thoracic surgeons are similar to heart surgeons, except they have additional training in the entire cardiorespiratory system and in how your blood vessels work with your lungs and airways. They’re also trained on catheters used in the chest, as well as cardiac and respiratory support systems that might be part of your treatment plan.
Dr. Anderson is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
McKee Medical Center
46 Years Experience
Johns Hopkins University
Graduated in 1967
Dr. James Anderson Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. James Anderson's office for more information.
2222 N Nevada Ave Colorado Springs, CO : (719) 473-3550
9400 Station St Lone Tree, CO : (303) 797-8346
Locations & Directions
Dr. James Anderson is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Colorado Springs, CO.