Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. James T Brown Jr
Dr. James T Brown Jr, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Thomasville, GA, with another office in Brunswick, GAttcqeayetrwczwezdueawsrsbdyr. He has 19 years of experience. His specialties include Family Medicine and Emergency Medicine. Dr. Brown is affiliated with John D Archbold Memorial Hospital. Dr. Brown has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. James T Brown Jr has 2 locations
Book Online Now
Dr. James T Brown Jr has the following 2 specialties
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
- Emergency Medicine
An emergency physician is a doctor who is an expert in handling conditions of an urgent and extremely dangerous nature. These specialists work in the emergency room (ER) departments of hospitals where they oversee cases involving cardiac distress, trauma, fractures, lacerations and other acute conditions.
Emergency physicians are specially trained to make urgent life-saving decisions to treat patients during an emergency medical crisis. These doctors diagnose and stabilize patients before they are either well enough to be discharged, or transferred to the appropriate department for long-term care.
Dr. James T Brown Jr has the following 6 expertise
- Weight Loss
- Family Planning
Dr. James T Brown Jr is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 5
Self-verified patient of Dr. James T Brown Jr - Posted on July 20th, 2018
Self-verified patient of Dr. James T Brown Jr - Posted on March 8th, 2017
Self-verified patient of Dr. James T Brown Jr - Posted on August 12th, 2011
Self-verified patient of Dr. James T Brown Jr - Posted on January 22nd, 2011
Contract physician in a poorly managed clinic.
Self-verified patient of Dr. James T Brown Jr - Posted on March 8th, 2009
NCQA Patient-Centered Medical Home
Patients' Choice Award (2011, 2018)
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2011)
Dr. Brown is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
19 Years Experience
Mercer University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1999
Medical Center Of Central Georgia
Dr. James T Brown Jr accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem Blue Open Access POS Alternate Network
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS GA Blue Choice PPO
- BCBS GA Blue Open Access POS
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry CoventryOne - GA
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National POS
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & Directions
Dr. James T Brown Jr is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Thomasville, GA.