Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Bladder Cancer Facts about Bladder Cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Breast Cancer Breast cancer facts, including risks for developing it.
- Cancer Get the facts you need about cancer.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. James Casper
Dr. James Casper, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Milwaukee, WI, with other offices in Green Bay, WI and Green Bay, WI (and 6 other locations). He has 47 years of experience. His specialties include Pediatric Hematology and Oncology and Pediatrics. Dr. Casper is affiliated with Children's Hospital of Wisconsin-Milwaukee Campus, St Vincent Hospital and St. Mary's Hospital Medical Center-Madison. He speaks English.
Dr. James Casper has the following 2 specialties
- Pediatric Hematology and Oncology
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
While pediatricians may sub-specialize in specific therapy areas like oncology, surgery, ophthalmology, and anesthesiology, in general, pediatricians provide services like vaccinations, health exams, and treatment of common ailments and injuries. In addition, pediatricians are trained to handle the complex emotional and behavioral issues faced by children, especially during puberty.
Pediatricians normally see their patients from birth until the age of 18, although some may agree to treat patients into their early 20s, if requested.
Dr. James Casper has the following 18 expertise
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Aplastic Anemia
- Biological Therapy (Immunotherapy)
- Bone Marrow Transplantation
- Brain Disorder
- Chronic BCR-ABL Positive Myelogenous Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Congenital Heart Disease (Patent Ductus Arteriosus)
- Immune System Disorders
- Immunologic Deficiency Syndromes
- Non-Hodgkin Lymphoma
- Reye Syndrome
- Sickle Cell Anemia
Dr. James Casper is Board Certified in 2 specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 2 of 2
Dr. Casper is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Children's Hospital of Wisconsin-Milwaukee Campus
St Vincent Hospital
St. Mary's Hospital Medical Center-Madison
Bone Marrow Transplant
St. Mary's Hospital Medical Center-Green Bay
Children's Hospital of WI - Kenosha
Eye Institute - Medical College of Wisconsin
Children's Hospital of Wisconsin
47 Years Experience
Medical College Of Wisconsin
Graduated in 1970
Medical College Of Wisconsin
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. James Casper in this video.
Dr. James Casper is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Milwaukee, WI.